Good software has evolved to become a vital component of every modern business, making it an instrument to enhance satisfaction and your overall business potential.
Your software is no longer just the responsibility of the dev team, but an essential component for the success of the entire organisation.
Here are the reasons why investing in software quality assurance is not only a technical decision, but a strategic one that has a direct impact on your company’s bottom line.
- Business agility: the speed you can adapt to changing business needs
- Compliance: Adhering to IT ISO standards will help investors understand the company’s commitment to quality.
- Risk Management: Software quality prevents breaches and costly downtime, issues that damage your reputation and financial performance.
- Customer satisfaction: High-quality software can improve customer satisfaction, leading to increased loyalty, repeat business and positive referrals.
- Innovation: High-quality software can help business efficiency as a whole and encourage a better flow of ideas.
- Reduced costs: Investing in software quality and adhering to ISO standards can reduce costs associated with mitigating defects.
- Talent Retention and acquisition: High-quality software can improve what your (future) talent thinks of the business – and talent retention is extremely important for investors.
- Longevity: High-quality software will have a better lifespan than poor-quality one, which reduces long-term costs and avoids pointless training sessions.
- Scalability: High-quality software is easier to maintain, which helps you adapt to the changing markets.
- Improved financial performance: High-quality software improves financial performance over time, which ultimately drives up stock prices.
It’s clear that with the right software quality measure, your business as a whole can improve performance and stay ahead of the competition.
Therefore, software is no longer just for the dev team, but a vital instrument for the entire organisation’s success